Re: [DotGNU]Gtk# helloworld

From: Mike Peters
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Gtk# helloworld
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 01:16:28 +0200

On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 14:36:34 -0800
j_post <address@hidden> wrote:

> I should have CC'd this to the list but forgot to. So if anyone else
> runs into this problem, here's one solution (of course, someone should
> submit a bug report to address@hidden):

Oops, I didn't notice either. I've submitted a report to Gtk-sharp
Bugzilla, Bug 39372.

--
Mike

Registered Linux User #247123

'If you sow dragons' teeth, you should get dragons. Not fighting
skeletons. What did it say on the packet?'
'I don't know! The myth never said anything about them coming in a
packet!'
'Should have said "Comes up Dragons" on the packet.'
(Interesting Times)