Re: [DotGNU]Gtk# helloworld

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Gtk# helloworld
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:16:07 +0530

If memory serves me right, Mike Peters wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 14:36:34 -0800
> j_post <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I should have CC'd this to the list but forgot to. So if anyone else
> > runs into this problem, here's one solution (of course, someone should
> > submit a bug report to address@hidden):
> >

> Oops, I didn't notice either. I've submitted a report to Gtk-sharp
> Bugzilla, Bug 39372.

I don't know how it got into gtk# , but here's the problem .

Pre-0.7
                [DllImport("gtk-x11-2.0")]

Post-0.8
                [DllImport("libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll")]

I can't get my Mono cvs to compile , it looks a mess right now ?.

But if you're someone working with PInvoke , here's a technique from
the expert -- use a DllImportMapAttribute just like pnetcurses used.

Gopal