[DotGNU]CCLoadLibrary function ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]CCLoadLibrary function ?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:21:07 +0530

Hi,
        What is the possibility of having Yet another compiler plugin
function named CCLoadLibrary ?. Right now the java compiler requires
an explicit -l java.lang.dll to compile my examples. Is there some
way a compiler plugin can load a library ?. I would ask the static
function LoadLibrary to be made into a common function .

/me realizes that gcj aware build files would have no difficulty
using cscc to compile Java.

Gopal