Re: [DotGNU]Re: Force byte type for enumerator runtime error

From: Mike Peters
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Force byte type for enumerator runtime error
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:17:18 +0200

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:42:29 +0530
Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:

> It would be better if you used a CVS version and tried to use the
> make_patch.sh script that accompanied pnet/pnetlib. Your change is
> already available for the public from CVS and similar changes make
> 0.5.2 really obselete right now.

Great, I'll use that next time and I'll pick up the CVS.

> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-pnet/ and click on the Patches
> section & follow instructions. I'll clear it within the week (or
> shorter depending on the patch length and complexity).

I hadn't found my way to the Savannah project page yet.

> > Apologies if I'm in the wrong place. Tell me and I'll shut up.
>
> You're not only in the right place , but you've also fixed a bug --
> talk on :-)

Cool!

--
Mike

Registered Linux User #247123

It was all very well going about pure logic and how the universe was
ruled by logic and the harmony of numbers, but the plain fact was that
the disc was manifestly traversing space on the back of a giant turtle
and the gods had a habit of going round to atheists' houses and smashing
their windows.
(Colour of Magic)