[DotGNU]Going forward towards releasing DotGNU 0.1

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]Going forward towards releasing DotGNU 0.1
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:04:12 +0200 (CEST)

As discussed at the irc meeting, let's go foward towards releasing
DotGNU 0.1 in mid-July.

This means that all packages which we want to include in DotGNU 0.1
will need to be in a useful state by mid-June, and will need to at
least publish a release candidate by the end of June.

What do we want to include in DotGNU 0.1 ?

We need to create a focused development effort to work towards
DotGNU 0.1, and we need to focus this mailing list (the DotGNU
developers mailing list address@hidden) on working towards
this goal.

I have created a new mailing list for all creative and innovative
discussions that are not directly related to the goal of getting
DotGNU 0.1 ready: