Re: [DotGNU]Going forward towards releasing DotGNU 0.1

From: Peter Minten
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Going forward towards releasing DotGNU 0.1
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:42:15 +0200

Norbert Bollow wrote:

> As discussed at the irc meeting, let's go foward towards releasing
> DotGNU 0.1 in mid-July.
>
> This means that all packages which we want to include in DotGNU 0.1
> will need to be in a useful state by mid-June, and will need to at
> least publish a release candidate by the end of June.
>
> What do we want to include in DotGNU 0.1 ?

Don't count on GNU.RDF too hard. I'm a terribly slow programmer when it comes
down to it. I hope I can present a basic server + simple API (well, the API is
Mike and Adam's business actually). If you're really really lucky I might have
the GNU.RDF.QL interpreter running over basic queries (queries with no scheme in
them).