[DotGNU]ilasm.pnet doesn't do "chmod +x"

From: Fergus Henderson
Subject: [DotGNU]ilasm.pnet doesn't do "chmod +x"
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:25:59 +1000

I installed the Debian version of Portable.NET 0.5.4.
This includes an "ilasm.pnet" binary, which mostly works.
However, I noticed one problem with it: when assembling an
executable file, it ought to create the file with execute permissions
enabled, but it doesn't.

--
Fergus Henderson <address@hidden>  |  "I have always known that the pursuit

This message could not be encrypted because no digital certificate
was found for your address. However, you can encrypt your reply with
the certificate attached below. Details at www.unicrypt.com.au