Re: [DotGNU]Introduction

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Introduction
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 02:16:56 +0200 (CEST)

Howell Caton <address@hidden> wrote:

> I very recently joined to list with the hope that I can contribute
> as a    developer.  I am semi-retired and have some time on my
> hands.  I have about 10 years programming experience in C, C++,
> Java, and Perl.  I am attaching my resume.

Welcome on board!

Here's a subproject that you might be interested in....

DGEE (the DotGNU Execution Environment), see http://dotgnu.org/dgee.html
needs a GUI Application that allows to perform various administration
tasks.  You will find some thoughts on what is needed at

http://wiki.dotgnu.org/DGEERoadMap

Why don't you join us for a chat on irc ( #dotgnu on irc.freenode.net )
look for Chris Smith (cds) or Adam Ballai (minddog), they're the DGEE
experts.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/