Re: [DotGNU]Porting DotGNU to ARM

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Porting DotGNU to ARM
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:14:12 +1000

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 07:41 pm, imateos wrote:

> If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.
>
> That's due to the cross-compiler or I've made a terrible mistake?

You'll probably need to supply some additional parameters to configure, as it
looks like you won't get off easy with the CC-redirect trick.  You may want
to start with chapter 26 of the following online book:

http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_toc.html

I'm not really a cross-compile expert.  When I've built for ARM in the past,
I've done it on an ARM server box.