Re: [DotGNU]Hello

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Hello
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:12:25 +0100

On Thursday 12 Jun 2003 12:49, Nicolai Guba wrote:
> Hi

Welcome!

> I'm comfortable with C, C++, Java, Perl, Python and obviously C# and aim at
> contributing to the dotGNU project.

Excellent!
What types of application do you like playing with?
GUIs, compilers, client-server etc ?
There are lots of projects floating about, and a few of them are becoming
quite integrated.  Developer hands needed everywhere!

> Gosh, I'm terrible at introducing myself ;)

Nope.  Told us everything we'd want to know :o)

Chris
--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.