[DotGNU]Winforms progressbar

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]Winforms progressbar
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:57:59 -0400

Ok I've been playing with the FormsHello sample from pnet, and I've
noticed the progressbar on pnet does not do the same behavior as when I
run the sample on .NET.

Here are the differences I've found.

The MAX, MIN and STEP values are both identical so that's not the
problem.  But on .NET it only renders up to 7 "progress blocks" and on
pnet it renders 10.

The other problem is when you hit the MAX, it resets the progress bar,
on .NET it does not do this, it stays at the max until you reset it
yourself.

I'm kind of clueless why .NET would render 7 units and not 10 because
the values are by default on both pnet and .NET:
MIN 0
MAX 100
STEP 10

Hope this info is helpful.