RE: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted

From: BCalco
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:02:51 -0400

Rhys:

I'd be interested on helping out with TreeView, DataGrid, Toolbar and Tab
Control. Also, DateTimePicker, MonthControl and Splitter also look like fun.

What do I need to do to set myself up for working on these components in
their current state? I have Cygwin on Win32, but I can set up a Linux box
with whatever versions of whatever libraries are needed, with some
assistance from folks who are "in the know", if I need to.

- Bob Calco