Re: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:52:07 -0400

bob,

you'd have to set yourself up with the latest pnet and pnetlib from CVS. doing this in cygwin is fine (i believe), but just make sure you have the X11 server running on cygwin. if you have a linux box around, you may just want to set that up and use that, i dunno what your setup currently is. but once you get the samples running in pnetlib/samples, you can just start hacking away on those classes. you might want to talk to people such as rhysw, gopal, and simon (sorry if i left anyone out) before you start just to make sure there's no overlap. thanks for volunteering to help, x11-winforms is at a really exciting stage right now and we want to get a full implementation asap.

-alias