[DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]List of SWF controls - volunteers wanted
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:09:48 +1000

Hi all,

Attached is a rough list of the controls in System.Windows.Forms that we will
need to implement in the coming weeks.  "+" marks basic infrastructure
widgets that I should have working in a more or less useful fashion in a few
days.

Once the basics are there, I'm going to throw myself into TextBox and
RichTextBox, which are going to be the hard ones (I'm a sucker for punishment
:-) ).  But pretty much everything else is up for grabs.

Even if you aren't 100% sure, still give it a go.  A stub is worth its weight
in gold.  i.e. implement the API on a class, but leave the contents marked as
[TODO] for someone else to fill in the logic.  Find yourself a DotGNU buddy -
stub for your buddy, or fill in your buddy's stub.

Some controls (e.g. DataGrid and TreeView) have a bunch of helper classes
which don't do any GUI work - just shift data around.  Those should be pretty
easy.

See "pnetlib/System.Windows.Forms/HACKING" for more info.  Also, download the
Wine code and have a look at how they handle events, drawing, etc, for your
chosen control and then copy that.

Control +
ControlPaint +
ScrollableControl +