[DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:57:54 +1000

I can't make this, as I have prior engagements.  Anyone else from the US care
to volunteer?

Subject: Speaking Invitation
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:02:01 -0500
From: "Derek Ferguson" <address@hidden>
To: "'Rhys Weatherley'" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>

Dear Rhys,

We are now finalizing the Technical Program for our Web Services Edge
2003 West Conference, being held September 30 - October 2 in Santa
Clara, CA, and I am writing to ascertain your interest in presenting a
session on DotGNU. We have a slot scheduled entitled "Using Portable
.NET." In light of your work, I would think this would be an excellent
fit.

I'd be pleased if you'd accept this invitation. We are finalizing our
schedule now, so time is of the essence in reply. You can reply to me at
address@hidden, or to our Conference Manager, Michael Lynch at
address@hidden

Regards,

Derek Ferguson, MCP, SCJP, CLPP
312-399-0048

Chief Technology Evangelist, Expand Beyond Corp.
address@hidden -- http://www.xb.com <http://www.xb.com/>
The Worldwide Leader in Mobile Software for IT Management

Editor-in-Chief, .NET Developer's Journal
address@hidden -- http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com
<http://www.dotnetdevelopersjournal.com/>
The Leading Independent Voice on .NET Development

Don't forget to vote in the .NET DJ Readers' Choice Awards
http://www.sys-con.com/dotnet/readerschoice2003/