Re: [DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Fwd: Speaking Invitation
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:31:31 +0530

If memory serves me right, address@hidden wrote:
> live a state away and if we got our material together(we have enough time
> too), I'll be able to give a good session on portable.net

Considering what has happened in the past 2-3 weeks , Portable.net CVS is
going critical mass :) ... We have enough time .

> Rhys and Gopal, you'll just have to help me with the deep logistics of
> the engine and compilers =)

These guys want a "Using Portable.net" , for which an in-depth view of the
runtime engine or compiler is not needed ..

But generally speaking , we can furnish you with enough technical docs to
keep afloat at the meeting.. ie for example they might be more interested
in how WinForms was built rather than how the unroller works :)

Gopal