[DotGNU]Introduction

From: Rahul Singh
Subject: [DotGNU]Introduction
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:06:54 -0400

Hi all,

I just joined the DotGNU developers mailing list and this is just an introductory email out to the group to say hi.

My name is Rahul Singh and I am a graduate student at CMU in Pittsburgh. I finished my engineering from Adelaide, Australia and moved here in the fall of 2000.

Since then I have been working with the Intelligent Software agents group at the Robotics Institute at CMU.

I have already met Mike (James Michael DuPont) from the RDF Interest group and had some email conversations with minddog and gopal V. I started and run the open source RDF Project - Drive.

I been following the DotGNU work for a while now and its definitely looks promising. Once I get a good handle on things I hope to start contributing to the effort.

Anyway thats my two cents.

Cheers,

Rahul
address@hidden