Re: [DotGNU]Introduction

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Introduction
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:08:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Rahul Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just joined the DotGNU developers mailing list and this is just an
> introductory email out to the group to say hi.

Welcome to the list Rahul,
I am glad to see you here!

> Since then I have been working with the Intelligent Software agents
> group at the Robotics Institute at CMU.
Wow!

> I have already met Mike (James Michael DuPont) from the RDF Interest
> group and had some email conversations with minddog and gopal V. I
> started and run the open source RDF Project - Drive.

And the Drive should be usefull to the dotgnu project, I hope that it
will later be a plug in module for the dotgnu.rdf api. Given the
interface, we should be able to plug in the drive as an implementation.

> I been following the DotGNU work for a while now and its definitely
> looks promising. Once I get a good handle on things I hope to start
> contributing to the effort.

The dotgnu project is getting better and better,
the more software ported to it, the better!

See you soon,
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont