[DotGNU]Sys-con "Using Portable.Net"

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]Sys-con "Using Portable.Net"
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

> Do I need some sort of synposis, paper, etc. sent to you before the talk
> as well?
> Right now, what I would need from you is the following if you could send
> along by Wed July 9:
> -A brief abstract on the session (about 75-100 words), detailing what will
> be covered.  The best approach is including the juicy details that would
> make you say "I want/need to be here"
> - A brief bio (around 50 words) including your "official title"
> - A photo headshot (pref color, at 300 dpi jpeg)

I've been chatting with the guys to figure out what needs to be done
before the conference so we're ready.  Specifically this question I asked,
is something everyone who has been working in pnet can help me with so we
can all have a great presentation.

I think I got the bio down, but my "official title" is my "leader" name?
Probably "Web Services Leader" or a Pnetlib maintainer.  Photo is probably
the hardest part =X

This is just a rough outline of how i'm thinking about presenting in a
35minute block.  Suggestions, comments, criticims, redistributions welcome
=)

Using Portable.Net

      - What is Pnet
      - What is DotGNU