[DotGNU]textbox & region

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]textbox & region
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:37:32 -0400

Do you want me to commit Drawing.Region, TextBox  and a bunch of other sundry changes to control and others before your release? Region is 1100 lines!

Textbox is functional – doesn’t yet have scroll bars, doesn’t support text > its size, cursor up down, undo etc.

Does support:

Selection using mouse

text align near, far, center

line align near, far, center

cursor left right

flashing caret

written to minimize painting

it will be buggy but usable.

Ive setup nice test cases for Region but not yet for textbox. Region doesn’t yet include Graphics Path. But is v. neat!

Changes are just in the library and should be low impact.

I still need to move this back to linux to test on XSharp – which ill try and do today.