[DotGNU]WOW, the newest doxygen does C#!!!

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [DotGNU]WOW, the newest doxygen does C#!!!
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know what I have found out.

there is a tool called arch that is to replace cvs in the long term,
(and bitkeeper).

On my webservice rampage, i have tried to define a simple dgee c# ws
API into this cool system.

Now, after I posted the doxygen results of the C for this cool system,
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/tla/html/

someone asked me what a namespace is for c!!!
It turns out my experimental c# api got indexed and published as
well!!!

here is for example the API for an archive (a repository in Arch)
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~mdupont/tla/html/classArch_1_1Archive.html

Well, I hope you realize what this means? Dotgnu is no longer safe!!  I
am going to doxygen the entire pnet and pnetlib, and dgee!!!!

Look out dotgnu, here comes doxygen.

(yes of course we will take the csdoc and beef it up, but doxygen
supports callgraphs and all types of goodies)!!!!

Later,

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont