[DotGNU]Re: Performance and threads

From: j_post
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Performance and threads
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:25:41 -0800

So far, no joy. I've been mucking about with other things that have similar
problems and am quickly coming to the conclusion that RedHat 9 is a POS. Is
Fedora any better? Gopal?

Among other weirdness, the worst problem I've found is that running
./configure for gtk+-2.4.0 causes RH 9 to blow its brains out--lots of disk
activity, but no mouse, no cursor, no keyboard control of any kind.

*Sigh* This is why I'm still using RH 7.2 for all real work.

Jeff