Re: [DotGNU]TestTimerAAAAA ... Uncaught exception

From: Phil Freed
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]TestTimerAAAAA ... Uncaught exception
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:13:12 -0400

At 01:21 AM 8/24/2004, Russell Stuart wrote:
On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 03:42, Phil Freed wrote:
> If, on the other hand, I compile pnet without threads and just disable the
> thread test in pnetlib, I get this:
>
> TestXmlConvertToInt32 ... failed: CSUnit.TestAssertFailed: Test failed:
> ToInt32 (5)
>          at CSUnit.TestCase.Fail(String) in ./TestCase.cs:148
> at TestXmlConvert.TestXmlConvertToInt32() in ./TestXmlConvert.cs:498

I get this same failure on i386 Linux.  This a bug on all
platforms.  Report it on savannah, and ignore it.

Thanks, I will. So for now, I'll skip threading and move on. But I'll try to return to the threading problem once I get the rest of my system put together. With any luck, someone brighter than I will have it figured out by then. :-)