Re: [DotGNU]Merry Christmas

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Merry Christmas
Date: 16 Dec 2004 00:13:36 -0600

Matthew Larsen <address@hidden> writes:

> --
>
> Hi all

Hello!

> I have been a subscriber to this list for a while now

As have I!  I subscribed in late 2001, and it has been a wild ride!

> and am always happy t to read it when I get that chirpy inbox sound
> from thunderbird!

I unfortunately do not get a chirping from remote gnus. :( However, I
do get a bright blue highlight on the `DotGNU.developers' group, and
am happy as well to see what's new in the DotGNU world!

> I'm going to be travelling quite a bit over the next few weeks
> ,

I've already gotten all my travelling in for the year last year (in
England, in which I see you reside), but will enjoy being at home with
my family

> so before I go I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas
> and a Happy New Year!

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and everyone else!

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Your own mileage may vary.

csim world domination Indigo Crowell csystems number key AUTODIN bank
Delta Force propaganda Chobetsu militia industrial espionage analyzer
$400 million in gold bullion