Re: [DotGNU] System.Windows.Forms question

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] System.Windows.Forms question
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:09:17 +0000

But he should be able to use the X-Window version of System.Windows.Forms on
Mac, shouldn't he ? There is a X-Window server for Mac OS X provided by
Apple. Of course this isn't the preferred way of doing things but at least

pnet (the Mac binary distribution version) doesn't work on my laptop or G5 using Apple's X Window. At least not out of the box. I've tried panther and I just tried Tiger and neither will create a hello world message box.
They all throw Exceptions about not being able to use XWindows.

Oscar