Re: [DotGNU] Re: DotGnu on OS/X

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: Re: [DotGNU] Re: DotGnu on OS/X
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:54:29 -0400

Sorry about the reply-all earlier, I've played, both versions (cvs and 0.6.12) build and seem to work, I'm running Mac OS X 10.4, though switched to using gcc-3.3 as gcc-4 produced an error.

I tried building with and without --enable-shared back when 0.6.12 was released. Both ways produced libXsharpSupport.la instead of XsharpSupport.dylib.

I don't doubt that gcc 4 is giving you problems. This is going to be a stumbling block for many OSS projects on the Mac until the linux folks catch up :)

Feel free to post an installer package. I'll take a look at it and let you know how it works on my macs.

Cheers

Oscar