[DotGNU] Re: DotGnu on OS/X

From: Oscar Papel
Subject: [DotGNU] Re: DotGnu on OS/X
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:59:20 +0000

This time I took note of all the commands I typed for you and others reference - maybe someone could make it into a shell script or makefile.

I looked over your build commands.
You are using glibtool instead of Apple's default libtool.
That was the stumbling block.

Using Apple's libtool, I wasn't getting any build errors, it just wasn't building the dylib! Also, glibtool requires the deployment target env variable to be set whereas Apple's libtool doesn't.

Thanks for the help.

Oscar Papel