dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] ARM backend status

From: Chris Double
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] ARM backend status
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:03:43 +1300

On 2/22/07, Aleksey Demakov <address@hidden> wrote:
After the release I have plans to complete the interpreter backend. If we will
find enough resources we will do ARM and amd64 backends as well.

Thanks for that. I'm quite interested in the x86 and ARM backends.
I'll work with the x86 for now and keep an eye on the support for the
ARM and interpreter. How much work is involved in creating/updating
the backends?

Thanks!

Chris.
--