dotgnu-libjit

[Dotgnu-libjit] Is the project still alive?

From: Alexander Sedov
Subject: [Dotgnu-libjit] Is the project still alive?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:18:05 +0400

Hello to all who is listening,
I wonder if the project is still alive (sorry if this question seems stupid).
Alexey Demakov's page points to a nonexistent download and sv.gnu.org urls.
Project page on Savannah has empty repos and broken downloads link.
Github libjit page has two commits and dowload link pointing to some doorway/spam site.
I am very confused because I have neither found any evidence that the project is dead.

Best regards,
Alexander.