dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Is the project still alive?

From: Aleksey Demakov
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] Is the project still alive?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:02:27 +0300

Hi Alexander,

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Alexander Sedov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Alexey Demakov's page points to a nonexistent download and sv.gnu.org urls
> Project page on Savannah has empty repos and broken downloads link.
> Github libjit page has two commits and dowload link pointing to some
> doorway/spam site.

I'm sorry, what github libjit page? The project git repo is hosted on
savannah. The project is about to be moved to another location
that will be still on savannah. I guess you were looking at this new
location. It is not populated yet, I am going to take care of it on the
NY holidays.

I believe the old git location that is within pnet repo should still work
however. Please try it and let me know if there are still any problems.

git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/dotgnu-pnet/libjit.git

Regards,
Aleksey