Re: [Pnet-developers] building pnet on freebsd

From: afo
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] building pnet on freebsd
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:50:47 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

a few days ago i successfully compiled pnet 0.5.6 on both FreeBSD 4 and 5.
after explicitly disabling multilib in the libffi configure script.

regarding alloca, the include/il_config.h generated by configure looks as :

/* Define if using alloca.c.  */
/* #undef C_ALLOCA */

/* Define if you have alloca, as a function or macro.  */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA 1

/* Define if you have <alloca.h> and it should be used (not on Ultrix).  */
/* #undef HAVE_ALLOCA_H */

hope that helps