[Pnet-developers] Problems with installation of PORTABLE.NET

From: hector
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Problems with installation of PORTABLE.NET
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:52:15 -0400 (BOT)

Greetings

Excuse me, because I'n new en PORTABLE.NET. and I Have many problems

When I try to install pnet-0.58 in the command:
# make

Report the errors:

vb_grammar.y:1175.2: parse error, unexpected ":", expecting ";" or "|"
make[2]: *** [vb_gramar.c] Error 1
..... ..... .....
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

but the compiler "cscc" and "ilrun" are instalers and I can to compile and
run the examples.
But the oder source(ml-pnet,pnetC,pnetLibraries,etc) I can't compile.

I try to install with: http://www.southern-storm.com.au/pnet_faq.html
in the order:

1.- treecc
2.- pnet-0.58
3.- pnetlib

I'm working in Kannopix 3.1 for Debian y don't Know if it's a problems

I NEED YOUR HELP.