[Pnet-developers] Help debugging System.Drawing.Win32

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Help debugging System.Drawing.Win32
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:26:02 +1000

Neil Cawse has written quite of bit of the System.Drawing.Win32 library so
that we can run x11-winforms under Windows as well.  He's done some initial
testing using MS'es engine, and is now trying to get it to work with pnet.

The upshot is that it crashes under pnet on his system when creating a window,
and just simply exits doing nothing on mine.  I'm stumped - this is getting
way beyond my Win32 knowledge.

So, if you have a Cygwin installation and you know a thing or two about the
Win32 API, please try it out and help us track it down.

Cheers,

Rhys.