[Pnet-developers] Help needed

From: Jonathan Dixon
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Help needed
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:28:09 -0000

I have just started my dissertation for my degree, however i have started it in C# and the lecturer requires it to run on linux. I am willing to help develop but need guidance and help from all you developers out there, if anyone can help the areas where my program does not run are

> unresolved type: [System.Windows.Forms]System.Windows.Forms.PageSetupDialog
> unresolved type: [System.Windows.Forms]System.Windows.Forms.PrintDialog
> unresolved type: [System.Windows.Forms]System.Windows.Forms.SaveFileDialog
> unresolved type: [System.Windows.Forms]System.Windows.Forms.RichTextBox

If anyone can help develop these or give some guidance my contact details are

address@hidden

Thanks for you time

Jonathan Dixon