Re: [Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:30:53 +1000

On Friday 23 January 2004 07:54 am, Rich Baumann wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>       I just cvs up'd and Neil's new winforms ListView*Converter code fails
> to compile with cscc. The build fails on the InstanceDescriptor
> (System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization) constructor calls, however
> the method signatures match. I don't think the object[] he's passing as
> the second argument to the ctor is being recognized as an ICollection,
> but I don't know squat about cscc hacking, so that's as far as I've
> gotten.

I've fixed it.  I've been looking for that one for long time, but never had a
reasonable test case, so I always worked around it by modifying pnetlib to
avoid it ( :-) ).  The bug was a two-liner in the compiler's coercion code.

Everyone will need to update their version of pnet to be able to compile the
CVS version of pnetlib.

Cheers,

Rhys.