[Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build

From: Rich Baumann
Subject: [Pnet-developers] CSCC Broke the Build
Date: 22 Jan 2004 16:54:05 -0500

Hey all,

        I just cvs up'd and Neil's new winforms ListView*Converter code fails
to compile with cscc. The build fails on the InstanceDescriptor
(System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization) constructor calls, however
the method signatures match. I don't think the object[] he's passing as
the second argument to the ctor is being recognized as an ICollection,
but I don't know squat about cscc hacking, so that's as far as I've
gotten.

Rich