[Pnet-developers] invalid type specification `UdpClient'

From: Jérémie Banier
Subject: [Pnet-developers] invalid type specification `UdpClient'
Date: 23 Jan 2004 23:55:09 +0100

Hello,

it must be sommething simple but I can't compile the following code:
using System;
using System.IO;
using System.Net.Sockets;
using System.Net;

namespace UnitTestApp
{
        class snmpTrapSender
        {
                static void Main(string[] args)
                {
                        UdpClient sock;
                        sock = new UdpClient("127.0.0.1", 2128);
                }
        }
}

it failed with:
test.cs:13: invalid type specification `UdpClient'
test.cs:14: invalid type specification `UdpClient'
test.cs:14: `int' does not have an accessible constructor

Could somebody tell me, please, what is the magic flag ?
Many thanks,
Jérémie.