[Pnet-developers] Networks, Heat, and pnet 0.6.4

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Networks, Heat, and pnet 0.6.4
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:26:09 +1000

My broadband ISP is dead at the moment, so I haven't been able to commit any
code in the last few days ( :-( ), and am stuck on a dodgy dial-up link for
e-mail.  I have quite a few fixes for the C compiler saved up.  Hopefully it
will come good in the next day or two.

Also, this weekend is going to be > 40 degrees C ( > 100 degrees F) in
Brisbane, so my brother and I are heading for the hills.  Literally - up to
see our parents in the (slightly cooler) mountains.  So I probably won't be
able to make this weekend's meet.

The Portable.NET 0.6.4 release is slated for next weekend (28/29 Feb).  That's
still on track, assuming that my broadband link comes good.  So, everyone
should be working on stablising their stuff, fixing outstanding bugs, etc, in
preparation.

Cheers,

Rhys.