[Pnet-developers] Re: Trouble with getting PNETLIB ./configure to find i

From: Enrique Zamudio
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: Trouble with getting PNETLIB ./configure to find installation of X
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:37:06 -0600

Do you have the developer tools installed? I think that the configure script
looks not only for the libs but also for some header files, and you only get
those if you install the developer kit for X (I think Xdarwin includes it
but I don't know if it gets installed by default).

About the path, if you're using the default tcsh in OSX, I think the command
should be

set path $path:/usr/X11R6/bin

In my .cshrc file I have like it like this:

set path=(/bin /usr/bin /sbin /usr/sbin /usr/local/bin ~/bin /usr/X11R6/bin)

Try doing that, too (create a .cshrc file in your home directory and add
that line). This may also help, as another line in the .cshrc file:

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib

HTH,
eZL

--
"Like a rat in a maze says watch me choose my own direction"
    - Rush