Re: [Pnet-developers] Testers wanted - building cscc-cpp

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Testers wanted - building cscc-cpp
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:27:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have posted a set of cvs snapshots dated NOW :) on
my demo.dotgnu.org directory.

Please get them (Mar-01-2004) from

http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/cvs-snapshots/

Gopal
--- address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> We've had a few problems over the months with odd C
pre-processors messin
> g up
> the pnet C compiler.  Also, none of the C
pre-processors support the "#us
> ing"
> directive, which we will need for compatibility with
aspects of Managed C
> ++.
>
> In an effort to address these problems, I have
copied the GNU C pre-proce
> ssor
> code from the gcc sources into the pnet tree (under
"pnet/cscc/cpp"), add
> ed
> support for "#using", and modified cscc to use it
instead of the system c
> pp.
>
> Here's the catch: I think that I have tracked down
all of the dependencie
> that GNU cpp has on system libraries, libiberty,
etc, but because my
> GNU/Linux system has bits and pieces of libiberty
installed in /usr/inclu
> de,
> I'm not 100% sure that I tracked them all down.
>
> I would appreciate it if everyone could make a fresh
checkout of "pnet" f
> rom
> CVS and try to build it on their system,
particularly BSD and MacOSX syst