[Pnet-developers] Debugger

From: Andre 'Ilu' Seidelt
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Debugger
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:56:15 +0100

Hi list,

I'm currently evaluating the possibility of changes to running programs.
Therefore I'm looking for things like:
        - getting all running treads
        - changing the call-stack of a running thread
        - reading/changing local variables of methods
        - etc
in the current CVS the directory ildb is empty beside a README stating that
the debugger is to be re-implemented in C#.

Can someone give me a pointer as where to look for a useable debugging API or
other means of modifying runtime information in the pnet-VM?
Or, if there is still nothing done in that direction, where the best point to
start such things would be?

Thanks in advance
        Andre