[Pnet-developers] Portable SWF for mono

From: Ilyak Kasnacheev
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Portable SWF for mono
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:22:55 +0300

I have managed to build and run Portable System.Windows.Forms (+Xsharp
+DotGNU.*) under latest stable mono.
I ahve patched csant (now it understands resources and defines for mcs) and
changed some code to fix issues (i'm unsure if those issues are mono or our
problems)

Now it works perfectly (with one exception - when program that manipulated
images quits, Xexception (major 128, minor 2) occures, with mono only (mint
and ilrun OK) so i suppose they fix their buggy JIT).
Screenshot: http://ilyakr.narod.ru/mono-pswf.png
I will package it and post patches on savannah; i will need some help and have
some wuestions about build process, i hope they will get answered.

P.S. I'm not good at coding, i'm good at building! :p
P.P.S. .build files are overloaded with crap.
All of them do contain lots of /nowarn:foo for csc, but we have
sanewarnings="true" option now.
Also, samples contain unsafe="true", which is surely wrong!

Should i clean them and send patches?