Re: [Pnet-developers] 0.6.8 coming up on Aug 7

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] 0.6.8 coming up on Aug 7
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:06:18 +0200

> Just a quick reminder that pnet-0.6.8 will be released tomorrow, Saturday 7
> August 2004, East Australian time.  Last chance to get any patches in before
> I roll the source tarballs tomorrow.

There are 2 open bugs I am curious about:
1. 9757 - Was already there with 0.6.6
2. 9804 - Introduced some time after 0.6.6

Both are relatively easy to work around (see follow up comments of the
bugs), and they are not really high priority, I think ;)
The first just requires to force automake-1.7 instead of 1.4 when
running auto_gen.sh (and since it's using 1.4 by default, that's also
the reason why the release tarball is "broken" on some configurations?)
The second problem is "fixed" by using the additional flag mention in a
follow-up comment (Thanks to Gopal). I don't know if using that flag is
the "proper" fix, though.

--
Rainer