[Pnet-developers] Is System.Remoting available in .dotgnu?

From: Logan, David
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Is System.Remoting available in .dotgnu?
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:06:15 -0400

I am trying to run sample code from M$, which uses TcpChannel, and it does not exist in .dotgnu, at least as far as I can tell. Is there anything currently available for remoting?

David Logan

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.