Re: [Pnet-developers] status page

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] status page
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:38:31 +0200

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 01:44, Deryk Robosson wrote:
> I had brought this up at the meeting (and previously before on the list)
> that these pages need to be regenerated.  We'd had some people pop into
> the IRC channel recently and queried it, so now that we've got a new
> release it might be a good idea if those pages reflected the current
> release.  Can we make this happen?
>
> Deryk

Well, it'd be a lot of effort, especially when you try to keep it up-to-date.
I only know the System.Windows.Forms class namespace well, and I can't tell
how much it's completed... I'd say anywhere from 75% to 95%. All I can say is
that our SWF implementation is ahead of Monos :-)

C'ya,
        Marc

--
Marc Haisenko