Re: [Pnet-developers] status page

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] status page
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:14:56 -0500

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 18:45 +0800, Deryk Robosson wrote:
> I seem to recall Gopal mentioning that a python script generates the
> page(s) so in theory effort would be minimal though I'd imagine it would
> take a bit to work its magic. :)

Currently, the script only compares against the ECMA base class library.
This does not include S.W.Forms, or any of the MS extensions currently
implemented and implementation-wanted.  Therefore, a new list would have
to be provided in the script's input format (either All.xml or some
derivative thereof), including the new method specifications.

--
Stephen Compall
in a remote location = no gpg sig zone