dotgnu-visionaries

Re: [Visionaries] A hint of Sourcery in the air

From: Derek Lewis
Subject: Re: [Visionaries] A hint of Sourcery in the air
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:23:50 +0100

Hi Peter,

Glad to see your still working on this.

Since my last posting I have been learning about C# and getting up to speed on object-oriented development. I am interested in game theory and strategy games.

As an exercise I am trying to implement some of the simple games described in *Laws of The Game* :

        (http://pup.princeton.edu/titles/5201.html).

I hope this will iron out sufficient wrinkles in my understanding of C# and object-orientation that I will be able to contribute to this project. Currently I am compiling and running code fragments in order to test my understanding.

If there are areas I can help with (e.g. testing) please let me know.

Peter Minten wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I decided to reactivate Sourcery as the example project for DG-Scheme
> and Forum. I also decided to reform some things to fully use the power
> of DG-Scheme and make the game more fun (read more complex :-).
>--[snip]--<

Regards,

Derek
--