dragora-members

[Dragora-members] Qi 2.0rc13

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-members] Qi 2.0rc13
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 05:08:58 -0300

Hi there,

I attach a new release candidate of Qi 2.0.

It contains code clean up, an internal replacement for basename(1) and dirname(1), plus fixes and enhancements (the 'warn' mode was missing from the command set, the logic to search for installed packages under the same name was improved).

I hope this will be the last RC, apart from having to update the manual page (handwritten) and update the examples provided at doc/.

P.S.: I'm happy with all this progress, as I consider Qi's performance to be superior to the other versions. :-)