dragora-members

Re: [Dragora-members] Qi 2.0rc13

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-members] Qi 2.0rc13
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:23:01 -0300

El 2020-07-21 09:29, Michael Siegel escribió:
Hello.

Am 21.07.20 um 10:08 schrieb Matias Fonzo:

I attach a new release candidate of Qi 2.0.

It contains code clean up, an internal replacement for basename(1) and
dirname(1)
Is there any reason not to use basename(1) and dirname(1) as offered by
the system? I mean, they're both defined in POSIX.

It helps to avoid having to check for its existence (as an external requirement) and can also carry out the task a little faster.