Re: [Dragora-users] dragora.org down (Sun Apr 24)

From: Lucas Sköldqvist
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] dragora.org down (Sun Apr 24)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:03:35 +0200

Hi selk,

> Unfortunetly, dragora.org was down almost all day, yesterday.  It seems
> that I failed to choose a good (high-quality) provider.  I would like
> to listen to new offers and to be able to offer something better, but I
> don't have the necessary money in these moments.

Could you tell us the provider and/or the price for the service.  That way
it is easier to compare with other providers.

Take a look at Gandi¹.  I use them for my domain name and email addresses.
If I were to hire a VPS I’d check with them first and then with DigitalOcean².
Some podcasts give out promo codes for DigitalOcean so you could try it out
for a month or so for free.

¹ http://www.gandi.net/hosting/
² https://www.digitalocean.com/